Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday Favorites


It's Friday Friday!! The Friday where we find out what our sweet babe is!!

But before that I'll join in on Friday Favorites :).

It's mostly scores from the Nordstrom sale. Cardholders shopped about a week earlier than people without a card but when my items came we were on vacation. So I'm sharing them now!! I scored a super cute scarf as well but it' no longer in stock!
How cute is it:
I'll leave the link here just in case it comes back in stock!





My goal was to grab a pair of Lucky booties but I wasn't a huge fan of any of them. So I searched & searched and found these in taupe & black. I ordered them in taupe and am still deciding on them. The reviews were great but I want to wear them around the house first!


They just got this cardigan back in stock in the color I ordered but they also have it in black & a green timber.


I've thrown it on every evening after work this week and am keeping it!

With some booties this fall....how cute!




I didn't grab this scarf but it would be a great Christmas gift!

And this pink dress came in this week...I'm thinking it would be perfect for tonight or church! Dress it with booties this fall!


Another favorite this week?? This drink!!!
So so yummy!

Have a great weekend! Also we are having our gender reveal tonight and if you want to follow along I'll post over on my Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. I tried that flavor of Bai - NOPE - remind me to tell you what it reminds me of!

    ReplyDelete