Wednesday, June 28, 2017

What's Up Wednesday {6-28-17}



It's been two months since I last shared What's Up Wednesday so here I am today!
 I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, & Sheaffer :).



The questions I'll be answering...


1. What we're eating this week...

Last night I made spaghetti & 4th of July cupcakes so we will be eating on that this week!

2. What I'm reminiscing about...

A few weeks ago we found out that one of my friends is having a boy!! 


3. What I'm loving...

All of my 4th decor....I'll share it all tomorrow!





4. What we've been up to...

She got married this weekend and is now relaxing away in Hawaii!



5. What I'm dreading...

I'm stumped lol! I'll think of something. 

6. What I'm working on...

Well we finished our landscaping about a month ago....so we are watering every night lol!

7. What I'm excited about...

Buying a few baby things! And we are headed back to the doctor a week from tomorrow. 

8. What I'm watching/reading...

We are catching up on Chicago PD so a few episodes of that each night....

.....and I am currently reading 





9. What I'm listening to...

Easy Listening Radio on Pandora through Alexa!


10. What I'm wearing...


Hmm....work clothes, workout wear, & dresses to church!


11. What I'm doing this weekend...

Celebrating my sister!! It's her bridal shower. 


12. What I'm looking forward to next month...

Vacation with these people (most of them) in about a week & a half!


13. What else is new...


Bonus Question:
14. What's my favorite 4th of July tradition?

I personally love the Catfish softball tourney. It's the festival a town over and Noah usually plays men's softball or we head over to watch.

I also love the cookouts, fireworks, & family time!


Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I am new to your blog, I found you through the WUW link up. I love that pallet flag. Also, the softball tournament sounds like a fun way to celebrate the 4th. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new baby! www.supersimpleways.com

    ReplyDelete