Thursday, June 22, 2017

A BABY!!!

I promised a few people that I would get this posted today and I am holding my promise!!

Yes that's right....we are having a baby!!

I initially created this blog as a scrapbook. My auntie has always had a blog for as long as I can remember. I loved going through her old posts of when her boys were younger. So when we were getting ready to get married I decided to start my own! And since then I have loved going & looking back on what we did a year ago or how my house was decorated for a certain holiday. And then we started thinking about a family (more on that in another post) & I had dreams of my children looking back on their childhood. Now those dreams are here!!

So here we are.....

I plan to do a few posts about my pregnancy and other such things until baby Callahan is here!

We had this Florida trip planned at the end of May and while it may have been a tad early to announce I had BIG dreams of gold balloon & beach pics.

Well God had other plans and taught us that life doesn't always go as planned LOL!!

This is the picture I posted....see that the two B's are balloons and the other letters aren't?

Well keep following :). 

So thank goodness Ash took this picture because it's the ONLY one we have of all of the balloons. And apparently Noah was making me laugh :). 

We drug the boys along to help just in case and when we stepped out of the building the A popped!
Not. even. joking. 
Remember that dream I had lol??

Well Ash was optimistic and thought we could save it....so we obliged :). 

We moved locations and put the A down (Ash thought she could photo-shop something in) and set up for the next set......

...and then I let go of the Y! Noah didn't feel so bad about the A popping after that. She took a few pictures of just the two B's which ending up being the winner!

We decided to head down to the beach to try our hand at the cute Pinterest pics. 

This is probably the best one we got down by the beach but the wind was too much!!

And I have to laugh at this LOL!!!

Thank you to Ashley and her boys for being the best sport about helping!!!

Even though this was not how I wanted this to go, I can't help but laugh at the progression of these pictures!!

We are so so happy, excited, & thrilled that God gave us this wonderful gift! He/She will be here around December 29th!! We can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this. And a new label - pregnancy. Love these milestones!

    ReplyDelete