Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend Trip: Days 1 & 2

A few months ago Dan & Ash mentioned when their annual trip to their condo was and it just happened to land over my birthday and Memorial Day weekend! So we decided to tag along and we are SO glad we did!! They had the condo for about 8 days but we only went for 4!

We headed out after I got off work Wednesday night and arrived around three in the morning! Which just so happened to be my birthday so we got up early to beat the crowd at.....


I make sure I hit up this place every time I'm at their condo!

We were ready for a few days of relaxation! P.S...see the line behind Joe? That's why we go early!

I spent my 24th on the beach!!



Ash is seriously the best at making people feel special....the table was decorated for lunch!

We spent the afternoon at the pool.

And then headed to HarborWalk Village for dinner at Margaritaville!

We had a wait so Dan stayed and we walked around.
His face lol!!

I think Sam was nervous I would push him in!




We finished dinner, grabbed some ice cream, & headed back to the condo!
I had such a good birthday with some great people!


The following morning Ash & I decided to go for a walk....and the views!!!
They had this cute park about 1/2 mile from their condo and it was so peaceful early in the morning. 

And we found where my sister should get married....just kidding! She gets married in less than 2 months!!

We started the day here. 

And ended it here. 

Dinner at The Back Porch was probably my favorite!! The sweet tea!!


We had a wait (surprise, surprise) so we walked over to a candy shop while we waited. 

Sam was not into having his picture taken on this trip! Ash this is something I want to remember because I went through a stage like that too!

But....he perked up to go go-carting!!!

It was Joe's first time to be able to drive his own!!

Well I'm only 3 weeks late but there ya have it! Part two coming tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. We were so happy that you came! I loved celebrating your 24th birthday with you!

    ReplyDelete