Thursday, June 8, 2017

April 2017 Part #2

April part #2 comin' at ya!

April 18th (our anniversary) we got to take part in our close friends final piece of adoption! I don't have any pictures but it was a great way to spend 2 years together :). 

The adoption was in Indianapolis but we stopped at Hinkle's in Bloomington. I had never been there so Noah wanted to introduce me! It was soooo good!

We celebrated my long time best friend who is marrying my cousin :). 

I love this girl....we grew up across the street from each other and now she will be a part of my family forever!

We have friends that are twins and they make the best desserts!!! I mean how cute is that cupcake dress?!

Brittany we are 2 weeks away!!! Can't wait :). 

We watched Elin play her first Tball game and kept Embry Kate occupied!



She loves her Hootie. 

Then the following night (and a few nights since) we watched JoeyD play!

I finished Uninvited sometime in April and adored that book!

And to round out April we headed to Chicago for a work conference!
Our chauffeur for trip! He loves us :).  

Ice cream!! The best!!

A day of conferences has got to start with coffee!

I work with the best people!

Culver's for the way home!!

I promise to get better at blogging....because we have some really fun things happening over here!


No comments:

Post a Comment