Monday, June 5, 2017

April 2017 Part #1

The beginning of April Noah & I headed to Carmel to visit.
Noah & Bryant golfed while the girls shopped! 


We all met up for lunch and it was a great time catching up!

It wasn't a long stay so we headed home. 

And grabbed a coffee too!

We met a goal at work so our bosses took us to a Casting Crowns concert and it was so fun!

I was supporting the Cubs on Opening Day! 



My brother got a new toy so we took it out for a ride :). 

I scored this new coffee concentrate at Trader Joe's and have loved it!!! I make a mean iced coffee from it. 

I had high ambitions for April! 

One of my favorite cuff shops, Farmgirl Paints, came out with this new floral print and I knew exactly what was going on there!

I took a quick trip to Bloomington (I'm not sure what for) and grabbed a latte :).

We took these cuties for ice cream one night (we were parked)!

She just has the best cheese face :). 

One Saturday Joe had a baseball tourney and Sam was home so we brought him home with us!
We played a few rounds of Uno before we put him to work!

He LOVES having his picture taken lol! 

Got a good one. 

Made some of that iced coffee I was talking about. 


Enough said. 

This book was recommended awhile ago to me and I finished it in April and loved it!

My new favorite place to eat. 

Shopping & lunch with these two!

We found a bunch of good deals & had a blast!!

Part 2 coming sometime this week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment