Wednesday, June 21, 2017

2017 Memorial Day Weekend Trip: Days 3-5

Day 3 started out with another walk :). 

Followed by a decaf mocha!

Then spent the morning by the pool. 




I love these boys big!

We had game night....Joe made a bracket and everything!

The third bracket losers had to blow up the rings lol!

Sunday morning I headed out for another walk and on the way back I spotted these flags. 

Coffee by the pool?? Umm yes!

I guess that's the only picture I took during the day. 


Dinner at McGuire's Pub was delicious!!

It was our last night....we were going to miss the Graber's!

I started this on the ride home and had it finished two days after....the best book I've read in a long time!

That quick trip to Florida was perfect!!

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun - did you have to mention that Noah and I were losers!

    ReplyDelete