Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday Favorites/ 12 weeks

I'll just go ahead & make today a Friday Favorite!
It's not my usual post but hopefully next week it will be. 
I'm linking up with ErikaNarci, & Andrea today!

So I wanted to find a cute/memorable way to document this pregnancy. We haven't done weekly pictures (I blame work and Noah's school schedule) but there's not a ton changing right now so I may do monthly. 

For this first post I'll document the pictures I have for 6 & 11 weeks and answer questions about 12 weeks :). 

6 weeks :)

11 weeks :) 

12 weeks :).
Now that I'm posting this I am closer to 13 weeks but just go with it :). 



How far along: 12 (almost 13) weeks
Total weight gain: umm I have no idea lol? I'm sure not much but I can tell things are not as tone as they once were. 
Maternity clothes: nothing yet...I bought high waisted swim bottoms and I think that will get me through the summer. I also bought a belly band but haven't had to wear it yet.
Stretch marks: none!
Sleep: the first few weeks I was peeing 1-2 times a nights but now if I go before bed I'm good. So sleep is good right now...I'm just super tired!
Best moment of this week: umm announcing that we are pregnant on the blog!!
Miss anything: not that I can think of!
Movement: Nope. 
Food cravings: none so far....I just like to snack a lot in between meals. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: smells....it can be anything. A few weeks ago my mom put lotion on in the car and I was fine....she put it on later in the day and it made me soooo nauseous lol! 
Have you started to show yet: No not yet. 
Gender: Noah thinks it's a girl...I have no idea! We aren't sure if we are finding out as of now. I want to and Noah doesn't....lol.
Looking forward to: Seeing my belly grow! Call me crazy but I'm ready to see him/her!

Happy Friday friends....I hope you all have a great weekend! My best friend gets married this weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I have two boys and waited to find out their gender at birth. I'm pregnant with my third and we're waiting again. It was hard to make the decision with my oldest but once we did, there was no going back. It was seriously SO much fun. :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Not finding out?!!? You might cave, but I hope you don't - seriously the best secret in life!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete