Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Stranded: Famous People


It's time for that monthly linkup called Stranded with Shay & Erika and today I get to share what 3 famous people I'm taking with me on my deserted island. 

First off...

Mariska Hargitay
Or Olivia Benson in Law & Order: SVU.....I want to take her along because she's been a TV cop for how many years??? She would at least know some moves if needed to be used, right?

Next I would take...

Lysa Terkeurst
I've read a few of her books and she seems like such a down-to-earth author. I would love to get to know her while deserted on an island. She would be able to pray with me....maybe even pray us out of there!

Lastly....

Jason Sudeikis
I wanted someone funny with a ton of wit & humor. I think he's hilarious in We're The Millers and Horrible Bosses. I'll bring him along to help lighten the mood when we are feeling sorry for ourselves!

To see what I've chosen to take along in the past:
I missed the first date. 



Next time I have to decide which 3 pairs of shoes I'm going to take....it'll be hard!

4 comments:

  1. And he's not too shabby to look at, right?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason Sudeikis is such a good choice! So funny! Love me some Benson too though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great picks! I have loved reading others posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete