Thursday, July 7, 2016

Our Fourth

Our Fourth of July was very different this year. We knew rain was on the forecast and that's pretty much all it did the whole weekend. 

Friday after work I picked up these two & fed them lunch. 

Crazies :). 


We jumped in the car and headed to their house to swim....

....well float :). 


I am so thankful for Friday afternoons. 

Friday evening we celebrated Elin's 4th birthday! Her actual birthday is July 4th. 

Sweet Embry. 


And the birthday girl! She loved her party. Noah & I left to work the lemon shake-up booth at the Catfish and then ran back to celebrate Elin some more :). 
We love this little girl & her sister to the moon and back. 

We started our Saturday morning at the pool but it didn't last long. Boo. 

It stayed cloudy & overcast so we stayed and visited. 
If you remember last year, Noah played softball in the Catfish tourney. This year he "retired" so we went to watch my cousin Bryant (he plays on the team Noah used to play on). They won and then it started raining. 

Sunday morning I made monster cookies & pasta salad. 

We had a cookout with family for lunch and I guess we were too boring for him :). 

I can't help but laugh at this. Jaelyn, my cousin, and Noah love to tease each other. 

There may have been some battling going on :). 


And some more sleeping. 

Some more teasing :). 

 My auntie posted this on IG Sunday and said she loves having a full house. I can't help but look at this picture and smile. Family is one of my favorite things. 

If you look in the left corner there is still some teasing going on lol. 

Oh this girl. She is ten years younger than me but the same height. She loves being as tall/taller than me. 
I love this picture :). 

These two decided to swim. 

We headed home for an hour and then to another dinner at my in-law's!

LJ loves SnapChat :). 


Monday morning we slept in...it was gross all day. 

Around noon I headed for a run, 4 miles on the 4th :). 

We laid around and then cooked dinner. It was a low key, relaxing weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment