Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday [7-27-16]

Happy Wednesday!! 



 I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, & Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday
I cannot believe July is over this week....where has the summer gone??


The questions I'll be answering...


1. What we're eating this week...

Umm we've tried Trader Joe's chicken & steak burritos and their chicken quesadillas and they were so good!
I'm not really sure about the rest of the week. 

2. What I'm reminiscing about...

Saturday.....the man on the left got married!! 


3. What I'm loving...

coffee....lots & lots of coffee. 


4. What we've been up to...

I was off at camp for a few days and we are getting back to our normal around here :). 


5. What I'm dreading...

Nothing at the moment....I am just blessed. 

6. What I'm working on...

Making my first cheese ball lol.
I am hosting a Stella & Dot launch party next Friday and I want to test out how it tastes!

7. What I'm excited about...

FALL!

8. What I'm watching/reading...

I haven't really been watching anything but I have been reading....

I started July 1st....I've never read through the Bible and I thought this would be an easy way to start. I love it. 

And After You
(I can't put it down!)



9. What I'm listening to...

Lots of country Pandora :).
Much of the same!


10. What I'm wearing...





Cute dresses!!!

And lots of tanks.....it's hot!






11. What I'm doing this weekend...

Attending a town block party & our 5 year class reunion.
5 years!?!?

12. What I'm looking forward to next month...

Starting my fall decorating! I am gone a week in September and a week in October so I am going to put it up extra early :). 

13. What else is new...

I am a Stella & Dot stylist and their fall collection came out yesterday!! That's pretty new!
You can shop all the new arrivals by clicking this link!


Bonus Question:
14. What was my favorite part about summer?

So far the pool....




We are spoiled by all of our family members that have pools!

Tomorrow I promise I'll share all about our past two weekends :).

1 comment:

  1. Made to Crave is such a great book...of course every book she writes is great! I've never finished it and need to do that. I'll have to check out that song...don't think I've heard it. Hope you have a super week...all blessed and all!

    ReplyDelete