Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Favorites


3 hour work day!!! Who's excited???
Happy Friday friends and as always I am linking up with ErikaNarci, & Andrea to share my Friday Favorites :). 


First up I want to talk a bit about Stella & Dot.
I am a stylist with them and I've known that they have cuffs/bracelets that they sell where all net proceeds are donated to Every Mother Counts.
It's a non-profit organization dedicated to making pregnancy & childbirth safe for all mothers. 







This is the new cuff that came out with the fall collection. I ordered it instantly because of what it stood for. It helps that it's cute & simple too. 


 To order yours and help every mother click the link provided: Illuminate Cuff
And if ordering online isn't your thing my email is blakewalke93@gmail.com and I will order for you :). 


Tuesday was 7-26-16 and I opened up my Bible to this. On 7-26-15 I was hurting. Bad. Sometimes I forget that I hurt that bad but God knew better. He always does :).
I am so thankful for the ways he has blessed me since. He does amazing things. 



I have to talk about the new drape ear jackets. They now come in silver!!!
And are so bright!

And yesterday I tried out the Brio tassel and it was super easy to throw on!



I ordered the skinny jean version of those black jeans that I raved about last week. 
They came in the mail and I threw them on and wore them around the house. I ate supper in them, dropped my supper on them, and then had to wash them.
I'm wearing them today and I cannot wait! Jeans are really hard for me and these have a waistband that "holds you in" and that makes me really happy! 

Just because :) 

Leopard & florals??? Sign me up!
P.S. You can find my top here. 


Side note: These next few pictures crack me up. My Instagram husband took these and I am glad he's a good sport :). 

White with a pop of colored shorts?? Yes :). 

I'm still working on the whole posing thing. 


This is the same spot where some of my senior pictures were taken!

My left leg looks super long/weird. Am I the only one lol??


Planning our women's day/retreat is one of my favorites. Especially with sweet women like Sissy :).
I am so excited about where God is taking our church/women's ministry.

I hope you all have a blessed & cool weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Still so jelly of that floral top!!! Ugh! I am determined to get my arms slimmed down so I can buy it some day! Hahaha! (One size was too big, the next size down was just a tiiiiny bit too tight on my arms! Ugh!) I think BOTH your legs look super long--in a good way, nothing weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floral and leopard is one of my fav combos! You look great!

    ReplyDelete