Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Stranded - Netflix Series

It's time to join Shay & Erika for their Stranded linkup!


It's all about Netflix series today!


Before I begin I want to say that I've never really watched Netflix. I mean when other people I'm with are watching I watch but we don't have an account or anything. 

But first I would take Friday Night Lights with me to my deserted island...
Noah has watched this series multiple times and I've started Season 1 but I have never made it farther than that. When we were dating he had my sister watching it lol! As far as the episodes I've watched, I love it! I just need a week with nothing to do but watch Friday Night Lights, right?? 

Next up, Fuller House...
 Growing up with Full House is one of my favorite things I remember. I loved all of the characters and I need to jump on the bandwagon of Fuller House. I think I will love the characters even more now, so what am I waiting on?

The last series I would take with me on my deserted island, Gilmore Girls....
This show was on while growing up also. When it first came out I didn't watch it and then as I grew older I would watch it only if it was on TV. I've never watched the entire series so I need to make that happen too.

Okay now I'm off to binge watch some Netflix lol. 

Next up on Stranded.....what three famous people would you take to your deserted island??

Happy Hump day!

And just because this has been my motto lately...
When something isn't going my way I try & remember that it's going the way God intended it to and that I have to choose to be happy :)

You can find the quote on my Pinterest board.



3 comments:

  1. Ok...if we lived near we could totally have a GG marathon and get this knocked out!! I had to totally turn it on this morning...hopefully I won't be late for work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved GG and FNL. Don't they almost make you want to go back to high school and college?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WorldFlix
    Here at WorldFlix we offer a years subscription to Netflix for FREE! Simply fill out the form and get your free Netflix account today!
    http://worldflix01.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete