Thursday, July 28, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

I never got around to talking about last weekend or camp so I'll do a little recap here. 

Pizza & friends on a Friday night is always the way to go :). 

A girl and her dog!

Saturday morning I loaded up & was off to camp. I was a counselor for a kids mini camp (grades K-2nd grade) and we had training Saturday.

I was unloading my bag and found this from my sweet hubby :). 

I was a tad early so a little walk around the camp was in store. 



It truly is a beautiful place and so peaceful.

I stayed over Saturday night, went for a run Sunday morning (hello sun), headed back to church Sunday morning. and then back to camp for the campers to arrive. 

Noah came over and helped with registration Sunday afternoon and the campers started coming!
They stay Sunday & Monday and then their parents pick them up Tuesday evening. The weather did not cooperate Monday but we made the best of it! The kids had such a good time and I think they will all be back next year!

Tuesday night I got home and my first Nordstrom Anniversary sale order was waiting on me!
Black pants are the dress code for work so when I saw these black jeans on sale I knew they would be in my cart and I am glad there were. They are so comfy and fit like a glove!
I also needed a couple new tops for work and this Pleione top fit the bill :). 




A simple quote that makes me smile :). 


My bestie is home for a couple weeks and we jumped at the opportunity for lunch & a nail day!

Friday evening one of Noah's best friends (and our neighbor) had their rehearsal because they were getting married Saturday!

:).


And it just so happens that two of my best friends are the groom's nieces :). 


After the dinner we decided to swing by the reception to check it out and it was beautiful!


The groom/neighbor, the bestie, & I. 


We had a few drinks before we called it a night :). 


Saturday morning we were up bright & early (some of Noah's tux did not fit) to head to Jasper to get it corrected lol. 

I'm pretty biased but I think he's cute. 

I didn't take any pictures of the ceremony and I just now realized I don't have any of the bride & groom. But everything was so perfect and I love seeing them so happy!





We had a blast at their reception!


I love these friends of mine. 


Sunday was a relaxing day spent at the pool and I love this sweet picture Ash grabbed of us :). 

Happy Thursday friends and I'll be back tomorrow with Friday Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment