Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Favorites


Happy July friends!
Linking up with ErikaNarci, & Andrea for Friday Favorites :). 

We recently bought new nightstands for our bedroom and I am loving the look of them :). 
Also that pillow in the middle!

I posted this picture on Instagram and I love it's simple reminder. 


Tuesday Ash texted & asked if I wanted to join her and the boys for lunch at the park. Well of course! 




Goodness I love them big!


Mexican date night with my hubby!

Getting closer to finishing this book and can't put it down!

Just a sweet look into our week and I hope you all have a safe holiday weekend!
We are thankful for the reason that we have a 3-day weekend :).



2 comments:

  1. Your night stands look great! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your Snapchat of your nightstand--I have the same one in gray!

    ReplyDelete