Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up: Last Weekend in June

Since I decided to forgo Friday Favorites last week I'll recap more than just our weekend :). 

Last Monday my brother's girlfriend competed in the Miss Daviess County Queen Pageant so we headed to watch! We grabbed some ice cream (because hot!) and took a seat. She won Miss Congeniality, Peoples' Choice, & 1st Runner-Up! We were so proud of her!

We weren't biased or anything :). 


Fast forward to Wednesday when my sweet hubby & I went for a walk. I've been missing him crazy over the weekends but he's back for awhile now!



Fridays are short work days for me and I am so thankful for the bosses I have. That meant a pool day with some of my favorite boys & their mama. 

Ready to go!


Photobomb :)

I started pulling their legs & pushing them away and repeating....he thought it was so funny!

Love that smile & laughter!

Who knows what we were laughing at!


I love his face. 

Ash & I were chatting away and they were playing nicely together lol. 

Sweet summertime :). 

Quick date night before he leaves!


Saturday morning I went for a run and then went to watch this boy play. 

It was hot. But they won and I was so proud of him.


#7 is my favorite :). 


Saturday afternoon was spent by the pool and a boat ride that evening. 
Elin was so nervous at first (it was her first boat ride) but she perked up once we got going.

Her favorite was honking the horn!


Sunday was spent by the pool as well. It's hard to be outside in the summer if I'm not by a pool. 
I've slowly started reading this. 


Perfect view. 

The fact that July is in two days blows my mind. This summer has flown by but I am loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment