Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sale Finds

I took an unexpected break yesterday but I'm back today with some great deals!

Nordstrom is having their half yearly sale where many items are 40% off!
I've found some things that are marked down and thought why not share it with you all :).

Before I start everyone tells me Nordstrom is so expensive. Yes it is, but I don't buy anything that isn't on sale. The reason I love Nordstrom so much is because they have free shipping & free returns.
Last week I ordered these sandals, they came in this week, & were too small. Boo :( .......
But I filled out the return slip form, taped it to the box, and dropped it off at the post office and that's it! I mean I don't know of any other online store (okay maybe Zappos) that makes it this easy and that's why I stick with Nordstrom.

Last year I needed a dress for a wedding. I ordered a version of this dress in two different sizes. Yea buying two dresses at once is not ideal but I didn't have to go anywhere to buy them or leave my house to return them in the store. So both dresses came in and I found which one fit and sent the other one back. Easy as can be!

Now that I've written a novel......




I am always down for some coffee and this graphic tee is perfect for any coffee loving person! 


I am not in need of a purse but if I was this crossbody would be at the top of my list :). 


I have a different version of this knot tee from last year and it is my favorite go-to shirt to throw on. 
Scoop one up while it's on sale!


I had to send a pair of sandals back last week and I ordered these wedges instead. I've seen them on multiple blogs and I am so glad they were on sale so I could scoop them up! Now let's just hope they fit!

I am really partial to the brand Lush too.  I have two dress and multiple shirts and have loved every single one them them! You can see everything on sale by Lush here

I could go on & on but I'll stop there. 



And I'll leave you with one last sale....


I found this online store through a blog and I followed them on IG.
They came out with these cute pineapple studs (I love anything pineapple) and I just think they are the cutest!


With the code summersale you get 35% off your purchase through Sunday!

You could score those studs for less than $15!!!
They have tons of other cute things and you'll just have to check it out yourself!

I think the goldenrod studs would be perfect for basketball season too!

Happy Thursday friends!!




Disclosure: All of these opinions are my own. I do not receive any commission for these links.

2 comments:

  1. I love Lush brand! I totally agree about Nordstrom. Plus if you have the rewards card you earn points towards $20 off! I want those pineapple studs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nordstrom...and I am the same..never buy anything until it's on sale! I ordered those cork wedges too so we may be twinsies! And geez...I probably should not hop over to Accessory Concierge but since you twisted my arm!!! Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete