Thursday, June 23, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hi Thursday :)

I am just now posting about our weekend but that's okay!


Friday morning Noah left for some more basketball and I headed to Indy with these girlies....


We headed to pick up our packets and we were 20 minutes late...boo :(


We were doing a bubble run on Saturday morning and went up the night before. 
We had a yummy dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory followed by some ice cream...

...cherry, chocolate, & pistachio. It was delicious :). 



Up bright & early to run!



Before :). 


Getting close....there were over 10,000 runners that morning!




This is the best I've got with the bubbles....I posted a ton of videos to my Snapchat. 

Crossing the finish line! We had a blast!! Brittany & I ran a color run a few years ago and this bubble run was a much better experience. We already want to do it again!

We drug Mary Ann along to run with us and we are glad we did! We've missed time with her :). 

Saturday I came home to spend the day by the pool. 

Since Bruce was gone too, I headed to out help get the girls ready for the Summerfest parade. 

How sweet is she???

After the parade we headed to the Summerfest for dinner....along with entertainment by Elin :). 

And some yummy lemons...Embry loved them!

Our hubbys arrived home just in time for the fireworks!

Sunday we went to church and then back to Somewhere on Patoka Lake with my dad for Father's Day. 

And Sunday evening we had Noah's dad over for pizza along with this cutie :).

Busy, busy and this weekend is looking much the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment