Wednesday, March 29, 2017

What's Up Wednesday {3-29-17}



I haven't blogged a What's Up Wednesday since last July...say what?!?!?
So here we go!
 I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, & Sheaffer today :).



The questions I'll be answering...


1. What we're eating this week...

...everything from the grill!
My favorite from Monday night.....chicken sweet apple sausage from Trader Joe's! Yum!

2. What I'm reminiscing about...

Last year for our anniversary we were able to go see the Cubs play and we had a blast! Sadly this year we aren't able to see them over our anniversary weekend.
So I'll just think back to how much fun we had in the rain last year!


3. What I'm loving...

We've been able to have the windows open a few days in our house and I love it!!! 
There's just something about the blinds & windows being open and taking a nap in our bed :).


4. What we've been up to...

.....not a whole lot!


5. What I'm dreading...

Ugh! Bathing suit season!

6. What I'm working on...

Refer back to #5 lol!!! I am working on my body!

7. What I'm excited about...


It's wedding season.....we have all kinds (two family weddings!)

8. What I'm watching/reading...


We have a few shows right now....The Catch, Designated Survivor (my favorite!), & Blindspot....

I am currently reading....

We have a trip to St. Louis planned today so I am hoping to finish both!


9. What I'm listening to...

....the easy listening radio through Pandora on Alexa :). 



10. What I'm wearing...

Lots of tank tops with cardigans or jackets over them!





11. What I'm doing this weekend...

This weekend we are headed to Indy to meet some friends & then our youth group is having a final four party that we are helping with!


12. What I'm looking forward to next month...

Next month we celebrate our 2 year anniversary!!!

13. What else is new...

 I may have said this on here but I don't think I have....Noah has started back at school :).
He is going back to get his Bachelor's in Engineering (it's a program through work) and we are excited for this next chapter in our lives! 
Things are changing :). 

Bonus Question:
14. What's my favorite spring wardrobe piece?

Probably a jean jacket.....this is the one I have!
I've had it for 2 years and grab for it way to much!



Three different occasions :). 

Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. We love Designated Survivor! I didn't know if it was going to be good but we're obsessed.
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary and have fun on your trip!!! Swim suit season is always nerve wracking!!!! Xoxo Erin

    ReplyDelete