Tuesday, March 21, 2017

January 2017

Oh January...here we go (long post ahead!)

I started off the new year with my Jesus Calling :). 

Probably the sweetest gift this Christmas from Joe!

Another slumber party!

We headed to my parents house to play the mouth game lol. 

Dan & Ash stopped by to play!

You could not understand him...bless his heart!


Oh babe!

We arrived back at our house for a game of marbles where Ethan & Morgan joined. 


A game of Clue as well. 

The. Best. Time!!

Another Friday night pizza night!

With these two in their PJs!

We all fight over Noah....I guess I'll share him with these two pretty girls :). 


My mom gifted me the Lauren Daigle CD in my stocking so one Saturday I headed to Walmart and listened away!

My new favorite afternoon snack from Trader Joe's!

We celebrated LJ's 2nd birthday!



Thomas themed :). 


The Saturday we played Barr-Reeve we headed to Lakeview for breakfast!

My favorite game of the year....the best rivalry in southern Indiana (in my opinion.)


My sister moved back in with my parents but not before we had a Mancala night!

And then.....Eli made his arrival!!

She loves Eli :). 

Oh we have waited for this sight for a long time :). 
Jill you're an amazing mom & you are rockin' it!

One Thursday night I headed to gymnastics with Lacey & the girls...crazies!

We had a Friday off and Dr. Brooke took us all to Trader Joe's & Whole Foods! We indulged in the pizza at Whole Foods!

We had a blast!

Are you ready for some Eli pictures?? 

Oh Embry Kate....you're funny. 

I can't believe how much he's changed since this picture!

Embry loves Eli!

Makin' monster cookies :). 

Have you ever tried cookie butter from Trader Joe's???
I love to eat it plain, on an apple, or dip pretzels in it!

With Bruce in school with my hubby & Lacey at volleyball practice I am able to pick up these two from daycare and hang out with them :).

After a basketball game. 

See not kidding....they fight over him!

Apple & cookie butter!!!

The last weekend of January we always get Sam & Joe so I picked them up from school & drank my coffee/read a book while I waited. 

Our weekend was filled with basketball....Friday night our varsity had a game.....

.....Saturday Same had 4 or 5 games and Noah was busy with a tourney (no pictures). 
We were able to enjoy pizza that evening after everyone was home. 

Then we played trivial pursuit....I had never played and it was so much fun!

Dan & Ash picked the boys up before lunch Sunday and Noah was back at the gym so I headed to Walmart with my parents. But not before mom & I stopped at this cute little coffee shop!
If you're ever in the Washington, IN area check out Impressed Coffee!

This video is not in order but it makes me smile so I'm leaving you with that today!
Side note: I don't think it will play so if anyone is tech savvy help a girl out lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment