Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday-Top 5 Pics



I'm joining Andrea today for Show and Tell Tuesday where I'm talking about my top 5 pictures. Now this was hard for me. I had about twenty in my first post and then just eliminated from there. I'm sure in 5 years my top five will look different!
(Okay top 6 lol!)


Here ya go!


 #1 Destin trip
 Ash had found a photographer down there in Florida to take some family pictures since this was the first family vacation (on my dad's side) in a loooooong titme!
I wil cherish this picture forever!



 #2 Mathias family vacation
We've been taking these vacations for over twenty years and this was the first trip Noah was able to go. I will forever remember this trip and the memories I made with my hubby.

 #3 Cubs game
 Ahh our Cubbies!!! This was an impromptu trip to Wrigley & my first time!
I love Wrigley and we are trying to find anyway possible to go back again this summer!

 #4 Hawkins Health Center
This picture was taken in July 2016....Gabby and I went over to the new office to see what all was done. As you can see behind us the walls weren't up yet. I look back at that picture and cannot believe where we are today. I am so so thankful for that place and the people I work for and with!

#5 Weddings
One of Noah's best friends was married last summer and this picture has got to be my favorite!!
Just please look at Noah's face and see why :).

 #6 Punta Cana
Okay last picture....I just couldn't leave this one out! We had a blast this trip!!!
A week of the beach & a few good books!

I cheated and chose six but I was close!

Happy Tuesday :). 

4 comments:

  1. We hired a photographer when we went to Destin and it was definitely one of my best decisions! All these beach/vacation pictures really having me dreaming of a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree! I hope you're going somewhere fun this summer!

      Delete
  2. THese pictures are great! Love the family beach pic!

    ReplyDelete