Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!

I can't believe it's been almost four months since I've linked up for Friday Favorites!

Well...here ya go for your Friday :).

It's a random assortment.

The first day of Spring Monday had me all matchy-matchy!
Some bangles & my favorite cuff from Farmgirl Paints...I love that you can create anything you want!

Spring nail polish is another favorite this week! This one is from Julep and I love their nail polish. 

We received Alexa for Christmas and I love listening to music in the morning when blogging.....this week I found a station titled Easy Listening Radio. Think Adele, Michael Buble, & Harry Connick Jr.....just another favorite!

Everyday this week I've found some pop of Spring to weave into my wardrobe.....this tank from Old Navy (it's on sale for $10!)

I made chocolate chip bundt cake for our community group Wednesday night and it was a favorite!


My outfit Wednesday was as well!

I've been doing some Pinterest workouts on my lunch when there's time and this one was a favorite this week! Two weddings this summer so my arms need to be toned!


I spent a little time with Embry Kate this week and we dressed her up as Snow White!

My favorite Snow White!


I've finally figured out how to get my videos to play so here ya go :). 


That smile!

We then headed outside where Snow White was pulled around in her wagon :). 

I about peed my pants looking through pictures.....I told her to look up and say cheese in my pic. She decided to take her own!

A favorite for my week...this girl and her spunk!

I'll leave you with this for your weekend!
Another Spring outfit and the fact that my hair still looks presentable the following morning :).


We have a low key weekend planned!! Have a blessed weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment