Tuesday, April 4, 2017

March 2017 Part #1

Recapping March today & tomorrow :). 

The beginning of March always kicks off tournament time around here and we just so happened to win Sectional!

Our high school rushing the court :). 

Then we headed down there.



Oh Embry lol!


I had to send a picture to my bosses (Hawkins Health Center) for them to put on the Facebook page and Elin was sick so she wouldn't let us put her down and Embry just wanted to be in it!
This is still my favorite pic from that weekend :). 

Side note: Noah's beard....awhile back I told you to keep paying attention to how long it was getting. Well when they won Sectional he told me that he was not going to shave it until we lost.....

The final game score. 

The team & cheerleaders!

We headed back to town to wait on the team bus & firetrucks. 



Our Some of our Hawkins Health Center team!

Andy (our BIL), Noah, & Tye (one of the senior players.)

That following Monday was National Oreo Day at work!

I've done this Pinterest workout multiple times and I am loving it!

The Friday before Regional our school had a pep session and I took Elin along with me.....Cade & Bailey were partners in one of the games. 




Miss Sass learning the cheer Kent is teaching :). 

That night we had a Cookies & Canvas at work....one of the art teachers from school was doing it for us. 

Halfway through. 

Blair is going to kill me :). 

Finished product!

The other side of the room. 

I then headed out to the Wade house and Embry Kate found her spot :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment