Friday, March 17, 2017

December

Ahh! Hi friends!!

I bring you December (well some of it!)

I work for a chiropractic center and we also have a rehab company in our building....we put our Dukes up for Dana a few weeks before her surgery!

This feels like forever ago but finding the joy during the holidays :).

We had our work Christmas party and we were allowed to dress the part!

My smokey studs & the Sutton!

Oh Molly your're the best!

Blair and I had the opportunity to go shopping for our local toy store and we were able to donate so many toys :). 

Oh man I love my work family! Our bosses are so good to us. 

A Friday night scouting....please notice the beard the closer we get to February....

And bridesmaid dress shopping for my bestie's wedding!

Mathias Christmas....on our last Mathias vacation Noah was carrying a cooler down 2 flights of stairs and fell (with socks on), busted the cooler, and beer & ice went EVERYWHERE! He was okay but now we make a joke out of it. My cousin Amy and her hubby bought Noah a styrofoam cooler & socks with grippers for Christmas!

She will be married in by next Christmas!!

And Rozlyn is so so scared of my dad but she's finally warmed up!

He loves his MIL :). 

And me too!

My auntie Susan gifted me this mug for Christmas!

And then Ethan & Taylor both graduated college at Christmas so we celebrated!


Cookie cake for everyone!

And then the most exciting news this Christmas....Mike & Jill were selected for adoption!!!
We played a game at our bible study Christmas party and whoever was stuck with Jill's gift got to read the surprise! (He's here by the way!)




2016 Roof Crashers!

And then it was our girls' Christmas party....see all the gifts?? (Also note: ELF...one of my favorite Christmas movies!)

I love when people are in our home :). 

My girlfriends from high school. 

Leah had coffee mugs personalized for everyone....this was mine...

Boomerang with our hot cocoa. 

We ate Mexican with Bruce & the girls....I was booted out. 

And Joe Graber at halftime of one of the basketball games. 

More of December next!

No comments:

Post a Comment