Monday, March 20, 2017

December continued

It's the first day of spring and there's a high of 71!! I mean how can that not make you happy?!?!


Now back to December!

We celebrated Christmas with the Walker's Christmas Eve Eve because some of the family was heading to Florida!
Celebrating Sam a few days early!

Love him!

Her too lol :).



Time to open! 



Sam's favorite team is the Golden State Warriors and he LOVED his blanket!

Ash snapped this pic and I love it! 

And this one makes me happy too!


Another coffee pic :). 

My auntie Jill did well!! Love my sign....I still haven't found where I want it to go permanently. 

Christmas Eve (we tried out a new church) service and then to the big Walker Christmas!

We left food out for the reindeer ;)

And my sister stayed Christmas Eve so we gave her her stocking!

Here's to Christmas morning (I'm worn out just blogging about it.)

We were at Noah's parents house around 7:15 am to open presents.




Tons of toys and he wants to play in the box :). 

Off to my parents to open with my siblings!

I think we look alike in this pic!

Back to Noah's parents for the extended Christmas!


I'm thinking we had time for a nap late in the day but I don't remember lol!



Noah & Embry playing :). 

That girl. 

A snapshot of my best nine from 2016 on Instagram...you can follow me here.
Family, golf, my sister getting engaged, & the beach! Some of my favorite moments :).

I don't think this will play but Happy New Year to you!

I'll have more to post this week! Happy First Day of Spring to you all :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment