Monday, March 27, 2017

February 2017

Back to catching up!

The 8th grade girls & boys both won blue chip this year and we were able to watch the boys win!
Noah watched these boys grow up :).



We celebrated Eli's baptism and occupied Embry's time by taking selfies!


Chocolate face and Cade's hat lol!


I have no idea where she gets these faces from!




We had a work conference in Columbus, OH....we found double doozies and I indulged in one!


My co-workers that were able to go....we had a blast!


Takin' selfies on my phone :).

One of Noah's freshmen basketball games. 

On Valentine's Day we both had the morning off so we headed for a breakfast date :). 

We received flowers from our bosses...have I mentioned they are the best?!


I picked these two up from daycare again and we hung out at my house before our home game. 



They found Noah's glasses and tried them out!


And then Audrey (co-worker) needed someone to watch these two girlies for an hour so I volunteered!




I started reading Be Our Guest (still haven't finished).


Has anyone ever had these from Trader Joe's???

They are so so good!


To round out February this is a picture of my grandpa. I was never able to meet him but I can't help but think my dad is so much like him it's crazy. 

Tomorrow I'll be back for Show & Tell Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment