Monday, August 1, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up: Class Reunion

Friday was a short workday and I headed to Evansville to prepare for......Whole 30 again!

We were able to wear jeans to work Friday so my Anniversary Sale jeans were perfect. 



Excuse my face in the right picture but I tried getting pictures in better lighting. 

Target shopping and an iced drink :). 

I ran into Bath & Body for my aunt and look what I came out with!
I decided to wait until today to post since it's August now...call me crazy ;).

Friday night some of our friends were having a block party. We had such a good time I forgot to take pictures. 


Saturday morning our class reunion started with a golf scramble. Noah ran to get some things and grabbed me a coffee. I played two holes and then chatted with my girlfriends. 

In his happy place. 

Proof I played. 

Golf scramblers.....


They didn't play but we had a good time anyway :). 

It was warm out but we made the best of it!

How gorgeous is the sky???

I had made monster cookies that morning and decided to indulge in them that afternoon. We had about 3 hours before dinner where more classmates were coming. A book and coffee to relax :). 

He was the best about helping with everything!

We finished the evening out at a local campground with pizza, chips, & dessert. It was our 5 year class reunion and we didn't take a group picture. I am now wishing we would have. 

We rounded out the evening with their fireworks (they were cancelled from the 4th because of rain) and called it a night. It was nice seeing everyone and catching up :). 

Sunday morning Noah worked in the yard before church and I decided to take my reading outside. 

I started this July 1st and am loving it!

Tons of leftover pizza from the night before meant my parents & Noah's parents coming over for lunch :).
Mom & I headed to catch some rays and then to the store for fresh produce!

My sister is now our roommate (more on that later) and we used every pot, pan, knife, & cutting board in our home last night! It was a fun night prepping for the week!

I've taken 2 weeks off from running due to my hip (which isn't any better) and I am back at it today. 
I am holding myself accountable. 

I hope you all have a great week :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment