Sunday, January 3, 2021

Thanksgiving 2020

We always host my parents & siblings for a Thanksgiving breakfast since we don't typically get together for Thanksgiving. We do but it's with more extended families.
Here are some pictures of our morning. This year was a whole new realm with four kids under 3! 

There will be another next Christmas. 











Theo slept through all the noise.



The ladies ordered matching Thankful shirts. 

Day after Thanksgiving....she's just too cute. 

Graham could not be left out!

I had texted some ideas awhile back to Ashley. We had dinner over there one Friday night to make these dough ornaments. We left them there to bake & cool. She asked if I wanted her to wait to paint and I let her know that she would not be stepping on my toes if she decided to paint them. I am glad she did....she did a way better job than I could have! Thank you Ash for these.....I love freezing time and having these memories on our tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment