Friday, January 8, 2021

December 13-18, 2020

We had Christmas at my sister's on the 13th so we put some Christmas colors on for church & snapped a family picture.

My gingerbread cheesecake dip....I thought it was delicious. 

My sister's dip.....it was very sweet!

Looking back these are some of my favorite days.....family together hanging out & playing games. 
(Edited to add: I think I originally snapped this picture because my dad, uncle, & brother were all on their phones lol.)



Graham loving on Waylon.

Our annual gingerbread house making night!

Theo hung out in his highchair!

Graham was really into it and by the picture below I'm sure you can guess what Quinn was into lol!

So proud!



Then straight to the bath!

These three bless me big!!







Decorating/eating cookies at The Well. 



Delivering Christmas cookies to my work friends and this was Quinn on the way lol!

Game night & homemade pizza with friends....Graham wanted to wear Jordan's boots. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment