Monday, January 4, 2021

2020 Christmas breakfast

I am forever wanting to create fun memories with my kids. This was one I had dreamed up in my head before kids (when I wanted to do Elf on the Shelf) and this was the first year I made it happen! It was fun to surprise the kids with this and the older they get the more they will get what's happening. I think they are a bit young but it was fun to do. 
Mom tip: buy the big craft paper roll off Amazon...easy clean up. I use it to wrap gifts as well. I will link it below. 
I made cinnamon rolls with our mini waffle maker, Noah cooked bacon, we had some sausage links, and fruit. 





New Christmas jammies! Real life with three under three lol. 









Theo had bits of waffle with icing....he liked it!

Our new to us table from the church!
This craft was a little old for them both but it was fun!



Proud of his Santa!

The craft was short lived so I pulled out some coloring pages. 





I snapped a picture of them with their hand/feet ornaments. 







My sweet neighbor, Shannon, made me a wreath!! It's pink, flocked, and glittery!! 

Link for the craft paper: Craft paper 



No comments:

Post a Comment