Thursday, January 28, 2021

Bits of winter

Our January has been slow & low key so far. We have been cooking & eating at home....we are having fun putting together meals. I've made it somewhat of a challenge in my mind to see how long we can keep this up. I took down our Christmas and put up a few snowy/wintery decorations.
Along with that we made footprint snowmen, I can't wait to pull this out every winter. Our kids are a bit young for these types of crafts so I enlisted Noah to help. It gave me the confidence that I can do this and the older the kids get they can do canvas paintings themselves. 

I painted the background blue and then practiced the footprints on a piece of construction paper to make sure their whole foot would transfer. Then Noah held each child while I painted their foot (there was a lot of giggling lol) and then we let that dry.

Finished product....I added the details the following morning and now it's part of our decor. 



Noah came up from working and the older kids were determined that he was not going back to work.

Pictures Quinn or Graham take lol....

Our most played with toy from Christmas (we even bought Quinn more for her birthday.)

The twinkle lights just make me smile. 



No comments:

Post a Comment