Thursday, January 7, 2021

December 7-12, 2020

Getting pictures from Mindy...these two are buddies!

Our senior Well girls wanted to host a worship night for the younger girls and give a message. Wow....they humble me and I am so grateful for them and their love for Jesus.

Dress up as a Christmas movie for The Well....and decorate your coach as a Christmas tree lol!



Polar Express!

My kids get loved on while Noah runs computer & I go to group. 

Theo looking so big!

Max & Hope asked Quinn to be the flower girl in their wedding....she was excited about the cup!

Noah let Graham play the drums at church and he thought he was big stuff!

Watching class with dad.

I made Christmas cookies and enlisted Graham to help decorate....he ate tons of sugar lol!

My cookies....

....and Graham's.

The plastic Tupperware drawer is their favorite.

Cheese!

And real life lol!

Graham loved Hank's guitar. 



No comments:

Post a Comment