Sunday, January 10, 2021

Graham is 3

December 23, 2020

My oldest is 3!
So much has happened in these three years....he became a big brother twice, is officially potty trained,  started going to pre-school at church (still a work in progress), switched to a big boy bed, knows his numbers & ABCs, and probably many more things I am forgetting.
We opted out of a party and had family over the evening of his birthday.
Noah & I took him to dinner at Lakeview and then had ice cream cake after. 

Just for fun, I had found fun interview questions to do every year on their birthday. I will cherish looking back on these (almost like a freeze in time.)
1. Favorite color? Blue
2. Favorite toy? Drum
3. Favorite fruit? Vegetables (I chuckled at that!)
4. Favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse Roadster Racers
5. Favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter & jelly
6. Favorite outfit? Buzz
7. Favorite game? Basketball & volleyball game
8. Favorite snack? Cheez-its
9. Favorite animal? Bear
10. Favorite song? Child of God (Who You Say I Am)
11. Favorite book? The big Bible (his kids Bible)
12. Best friend? Kevin from Home Alone
13. Favorite cereal? Chocolate cereal (he doesn't really eat cereal)
14. Favorite thing to do outside? Mow the grass
15. Favorite drink? Juice
16. Favorite holiday? Christmas Eve
17. Favorite thing to take to bed at night? Animal stuff
18. Favorite thing to eat at breakfast? Peanut butter oatmeal
19. Favorite thing for dinner on your birthday? Popcorn from my house
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Milk

Happy Birthday to the boy who made me a mama!






No comments:

Post a Comment