Saturday, January 2, 2021

November 16-25, 2020

Noah grilled for community group in the dark and put his headlamp to use lol!

These kids.....thankful for them & their parents. 

Graham had a pulmonary checkup so we made a date out of it!

My favorite Christmas movie is Elf....can you tell??

The tree in Quinn's room might be my favorite. 

Hi Theo. 



Our Christmas mini pictures got rescheduled and then cancelled due to weather so we pivoted and did them in front of our tree. 



Really glad we snapped these!





My dad & brother were at the farm so I took Graham out there. 

Walker was out there too!







Celebrating Thanksgiving at my parents house. 





Who knew that these would be the two to cooperate?



Babies and Christmastime :). 



Noah took Graham to the boys basketball game the week of Thanksgiving. It was just the younger two & I....it's strange how the dynamic changes when you take one child out. They had the best time in the bath together. 

The Hawkins clan hung with us the night before Thanksgiving. We crafted, made cookies, and had a great time!





No comments:

Post a Comment