Monday, June 15, 2015

Summertime- Weekend Wrap-Up

 
I think I say this every weekend but this one was one of my favorites!
Friday night I finished up VBS while Noah cleaned up the house a bit and once I was home Ash texted and said the boys were swimming and to come visit. So we did!
 
 
No swimming for the big kids but soaking up this boy was worth going out there!

 
I don't know why this pic is sideways but my girlfriend Kylie asked if I wanted to go with her to Odon Locker and so I tagged along. And the trip isn't complete without donuts!!
 
 
Fast forward to Saturday night (Noah was gone all day for a basketball tourney and I got some sun) I went to Evansville with my parents and brother.
 
Culver's for dinner because, yum!

 

 
Next stop, Hobby Lobby, and my brother volunteered to go in!

 
And we came out with fall decor, to say I was excited is an understatement! (I squealed when I saw the fall decor)
 
Sunday was filled with church and lots of family time!
 
 
Seriously??? My heart :)

 
We swam with the kids at Dan & Ash's....


 
...and then everyone came to our house for dinner!!
 
 
 

 
 
 
Our new patio set got some use last night :)
 

 
Siblings :)

 
My cousins!

 
Ridin' in style!
 
We had a great weekend and are loving summertime!

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to Culver's but I want to! My friend from Wisconsin worked there for years and always tells me how good the frozen custard is and how it's better than ice cream. But the closest one to me is probably in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so yummy! Their ice cream (custard) is my fav!

      Delete