Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favorites

 
It's Friday again...you know what that means!! It's time for Friday Favorites!
After taking a couple of weeks off from blogging I am back and linking up with Erika, Narci, & Andrea!
 
 
 
This week has been crazy busy but we made time to hit up the last of Joe's final game Wednesday night! His team lost but that #9 is a FAVORITE in our hearts and we are so proud of him! We cannot wait to see him move up a league next year and play live pitching!



Spectators :)
 

 
FAVORITE guy with his medal!

 
Love this boy :)

 
And since most of my pictures from today's post were taken on the same day, I am showing you some of my FAVORITE earrings!! Nickel & Suede has these leather earrings and they are so light and comfortable! I love them!
 
 
Have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Such cute earrings! And that's so great they are light, heavy ones give me a headache.
    I was looking at all of your Fourth of July decorations a few posts back and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes these earrings are the best! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I just saw another blogger wearing that same tank top in a post yesterday! I love it and I'm jealous you both have it. :)

    ReplyDelete