Monday, November 5, 2018

September 2018 Part #3

Went through a few weeks where vanilla yogurt, granola, and strawberries was my pregnancy craving. 

We bought a few pumpkins and this fall loving mama had to snap some pictures before church!


Really mom??
But on an honest note I am thankful for a husband and child (so far) who suffer through these. 




I love seeing his excitement!


And then it was time for his 9 month picture! They are getting harder & harder lol. 


Figured out he can crawl under there. 



Golf cart rides are about over for the year. 



Getting this walking thing figured out lol. 

The FCA led the national See You At The Pole this year.....they had a great turnout. 

Arm party and all things fall peeking through. 

We had a work conference so it was just Noah & Graham all weekend with tons of pictures for me!


Noah took him to the Persimmon parade and it was almost 2 hours!!


Another thing I am thankful for is a husband who is fully on board with me taking time out to better myself, my career, and who holds down the fort at home! The next conference he will have two kids 1 & under lol! 

Getting him started early with my love for reading!

Another pre-church pic!


The Callahan grands!


No comments:

Post a Comment