Monday, November 12, 2018

Lark Ranch


Just a stack of books that are on my to-read list.  

And since I love to read I want to pass that onto my kiddos so what better way than to grab some seasonal holiday books!


One thing I've learned since becoming a mama is that experiences matter. Graham may only be 9 months but I want to start traditions with him now so as he and his siblings grow up we can keep building on these experiences. So we started a new one, packed up, & headed to Lark Ranch!
Ash, Sam, Drew, & Joe decided to go too!

Umm yea lol!! (We were parked.)

Just kidding he woke right up!




Nothing is ever dull with these boys around! Graham just stares and stares at their antics lol.


We walked around and watched the boys a lot which kept Graham busy. 




One of the real reasons we went was because some of our friends, The Bakers, had a booth out there and they had pumpkin spice donuts....umm soo good! So good we went back a few weekends later. 

We watched Joe go down this slide about 30 times while waiting on Sam & Drew to zipline. 


My eyes are closed but they are cute!

I love seeing the older boys with Graham...they love him.



Sharing a funnel cake.

Pumpkins!

Sam is now taller than me!


Last pic before we headed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment