Monday, November 19, 2018

Last part of October 2018


I forget why but Noah got to spend the day with Graham awhile back and getting these updates are the best!



And I may have been wayyy too excited when this came out!

10 whole months with Graham!!




I love this picture. 

Our babysitter has had to be off for awhile and Helen has graciously stepped in and Graham hasn't gotten any attention whatsoever!



When Joe comes over :).


Then it was time for one of my favorite fall things....our trip to Brown County!
Ready to go!

It was a chilly morning but I loved strolling the streets with my family. 





We hit up Target on the way home and Graham would not sit down lol. 

I stopped by my parents house on my lunch one day and had to snap a picture of this gorgeous tree.

This was about the last of being outside. It was late night class for Noah and to pass the time Graham & I headed out to read. Well I read and Graham ate leaves. #momfail 



He found the leaves!

Proof that he did eat some.....I grabbed them out lol. 


More Helen days :). 




No comments:

Post a Comment