Wednesday, November 14, 2018

October 2018 continued


The Bakers are the friends that have the food booth at Lark Ranch so one Sunday afternoon Burke got to spend the day with us! He didn't have any fun at all!
This boy and his laughter.....it's contagious! 




Mom had been gone to the Dominican and brought Graham some souvenirs. 

And then Cole had adult size boots on Burke!

He was out! Both kids at once!
We had a chili supper at church that night and we got a real dose of what it will be like with 2!

It got cold quick for a few days and I didn't have any hats! Thank goodness for Amazon!
I ordered these & they fit perfect. 

Taylor got me this fall mug...she knows how much I love fall. 

Another try at this hat, he still wasn't a fan. Halloween pictures to come!

I broke out the scarves....I don't wear as many right now because #pregnancy. 

I've been waiting for a pair of leopard earrings for awhile now!

Graham was having fun with this lol!

We went through a rough few months of sleeping and this happened to be one of those nights!

But then this on a Friday night makes it all worth it!

Saturday mornings at home. 

When Papaw comes over lol!

His arm sticking out....crack me up!

See no hats to fit him. 

And this is one of my favorite pictures of him!

Give me that sign!

And how big does he look?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment