Thursday, November 8, 2018

October 2018 Part #1 (super long post)

October started out with us figuring this out.....it's eczema and we think it flares up when the weather changes. We found us some cream and are good now! It doesn't seem to bother him which makes us feel better. 



And then on October 1st we donned our fall pajamas and took some more pumpkin pictures!





Papaw & Nana were there to get some smiles. 



I read this book and it made me look at some things differently. 





Trying strawberries lol!

We tried out the Fall Fest in Evansville and it was hot!



I'm that "first time" mom who takes tons of videos but I will cherish them later!

Umm yes. Just yes. 


It was still very warm the beginning of October so ice cream on a Saturday night was just what we needed!




After reading that book I came across this on IG and it was perfect. 

Sweet Crosby & Graham at community group. 

Of course Ryder was not far away. 

We headed for a mini date night to eat Mexican and tackle Wal-mart. 

Sillies. 



Iced coffee for me and water for Graham. 


A new way to make bacon....I burnt the first batch and the second time cooked it for about 15ish minutes and it was great!

We borrowed a hat from Ashley for our Halloween costume and we weren't a huge fan!

Chicken chili...yum!

There's that pumpkin again. 

Another volleyball game!

I can't believe Drew got him to sit still for this. 

I took a pic of his new jammies to send to Papaw. 

Chillin' with dad!



Playing with whatever I could find!

His first selfie lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment