Wednesday, November 21, 2018

November 2018 Part #1



Graham loves him some food. 

I guess he did not want Burke in his crib lol!


Face-timing aunt Morgan!


Me on November 1st!

Having fun with my letterboard. 

Getting his diaper changed waiting on Nana. 

And then he spotted her lol. 


The best view. 

We celebrated Lanson turning 1!

And talk about hot mess express. My mom watched Graham a few Wednesdays ago and fell that morning before I took him. (First time he drew blood.) But all was well!

He napped forever!

And then it was great-aunt Ashley day!
I really think he looks like Noah in this picture. 

Reading books...

....and chewing on them lol. 

Ash, Allison, and I headed to a craft show so Joe hung with Noah & Graham....well slept ;).



Figuring out this peek-a-boo thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment