Wednesday, November 22, 2017

What's Up Wednesday {11-22-17}



Hey Hey!! 
It's What's Up Wednesday and I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, & Sheaffer :).



The questions I'll be answering...


1. What we're eating this week...

I made frito pie casserole Monday night so we've been eating on that and then as of tomorrow it's all the Thanksgiving food!!

2. What I'm reminiscing about...

Meeting Dallas this weekend! And sweet Rozlyn asking when Graham is going to be here!


3. What I'm loving...

Our living room is done, the Christmas decorations are up, and I am loving the twinkle lights!!



4. What we've been up to...


Putting ALL the baby things together!



Bi-weekly & weekly baby appointments!


5. What I'm dreading...

If I'm honest....the labor part. I've asked every question possible to the mamas and I know every experience is totally different! It'll all be worth it in the end BUT it's still on my mind lol!

6. What I'm working on...


I am finishing up Christmas shopping! I think I'm down to 3 or 4 gifts left! Now to wrap!


7. What I'm excited about...

Holding our sweet babe!! The car seat is together and the bag is semi-packed!

8. What I'm watching/reading...

I am watching all of the Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel!
Sometimes I just like to have them on in the background!


Yesterday I shared my October reads and this one was probably my favorite!



9. What I'm listening to...

Silence right now....here soon it will be a baby sleeping/crying!!

10. What I'm wearing...


All of the leather earrings!! My most recent fav are these silver glitter sparkle for the holidays!!
I've been wearing them on repeat since Saturday!!

See??


11. What I'm doing this weekend...

Celebrating Thanksgiving & watching our high school boys basketball team!
It's going to be so weird Noah not coaching this year!


12. What I'm looking forward to next month...


...umm Graham's arrival!!



13. What else is new...


We have less than 5 weeks until due date!!
Happy Thanksgiving friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment