Thursday, November 9, 2017

Celebrating Graham

Since I promised.... :)

Before I begin I had always wanted a fall wedding but that wasn't in God's plan so it was only fitting that His plan involved a fall baby shower instead!
Love love the invites!

There were so many people that made this day happen and I can't thank you all enough!

Friday night we started decorating and these two retreated to build a dinosaur!

Ahh! And auntie Ash made this sign possible from House of Jason...I can't wait to hang it in his room!

Now for the decor...



My sister made this possible and I love it!!!





It was perfect!!!

A few cuties watching me open our gifts!

And holy moly we are so grateful!!!

Noah stopped in to help carry everything home!


My high school girlfriends! Three of us are pregnant :). We missed you Megan!

My sister also made this sign happen!

Thank you Morgan for everything you did!!!


And to my momma....I can't wait to watch you as a grandma!


And now for the food!


My mother-in-law made this cute veggie tray!

A few more pics...






My MIL also ordered these hand sanitizers and made the tags to go on them!



The three preggos!!

We cannot wait for Graham to be here!


2 comments:

  1. You’re momma is going to be the best Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day to celebrate Graham, so glad you loved it

    ReplyDelete