Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Projects

Lately I've thrown together a few projects around the house and thought I would share!

I scored this frame at a thrift store and knew exactly how I would use it :). 

Before

Noah spray painted it white for me. 
During

And then I headed to our hardware store, grabbed some chicken wire, and then Ash stapled it to the frame for me!
After

Right now it's sitting on my dresser with tons of earrings on it! I love love it and it's an easy way to display my jewelry!

Another project I ventured out on were these tables...
I've had them since college and was tired of the black so I decided to paint them white!



I knew I wouldn't be totally disappointed if they didn't turn out because they were just cheap tables and we've had them for awhile. But....





...I think they turned out perfect! I'm super excited to see them with all of our Christmas decorations this year!



1 comment:

  1. They all turned out great! I love buying things, and putting a twist on them to fit your style.

    ReplyDelete