Wednesday, November 8, 2017

October

Here's our October for you!

That quote I love fall most of all? It's my mantra :). 


Reading and coffee? Sign me up!

Cardigans, dresses, and fun sparkly necklaces? Umm yes! I can't stop wearing this necklace from Luxe Statements!

A little pre-baby shower decorating :). 

I want to remember some of the things I wore....

Woohoo I passed!

I participated in a #thriftythursday and score the dress & shirt secondhand!

And my earrings?? They were $2!!

And my FAVORITE thing about fall?? Our annual trip to Brown County!



Y'all...it was hot!

The best picture we got lol! See I can't stop wearing that necklace!

I posted something similar on my IG when we went but last year I so badly wanted to have a little one with us. I thought oh maybe next year we will....we didn't BUT in 2018 we will! And friends God is so so good!

Trader Joe's pumpkin cinnamon rolls?? So yummy!

Brinley & Co. had a huge sale so I grabbed a pair....and may have grabbed some Christmas presents too!

Tried Halo Top....I think I may be the last one lol!


Two of my favorites from October? This matte lip cream and drinking more (flavored) water. 

See?

Noah & I helped out with a meal packing for Haiti at our church and loved donning the hair nets!

And IKEA in Indy opened up!! So we rounded up my parents and grabbed some baby furniture!

Oh man I can't wait to go back but Noah says he can wait! 

I scored a full length mirror on that IKEA trip and have been loving it!

We attended a cookie decorating class one Friday night and I'm going to attempt to use my skills this holiday season!




They were delicious too!

And these two?? They are avid readers and I don't give them enough attention....so here they are!

Gabby letting me know that she doesn't make the blog enough!

We had a blast and I am so thankful for how close my co-workers & I are!

The hubs works most Saturdays so I headed to find me some cotton stems!

Success! Now if our house wasn't demolished I could decorate with them! Hopefully next week friends!

And last but not least....my uncle Dan worked super hard getting the baby's room floor fixed/corrected. And poor Joe was tired lol! He fell asleep in our hallway!! 
See that tan carpet? It's no longer there....I can't believe it!

I didn't forget about my baby shower....it just deserves it's own post! Maybe tomorrow! This pregnany insomnia has me up all the hours lol!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts - full of so many good memories. I cannot wait until you can look back on all of this in the years to come!

    ReplyDelete