Wednesday, April 26, 2017

What's Up Wednesday {4-26-17}




 I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, & Sheaffer today :).



The questions I'll be answering...


1. What we're eating this week...

I feel like I said this last month but everything from the grill!

Maybe I should add that I am now obsessed with McAlister's sweet tea! (Thanks Todd & Blair!)

2. What I'm reminiscing about...

How little these two were the first time I stayed at the condo with them!


3. What I'm loving...

Oatmeal, peanut butter, & a handful of white chocolate chips for breakfast!

So so good!!


4. What we've been up to...

Bridal showers & Bachelor parties!


5. What I'm dreading...

Nothing at the moment!

6. What I'm working on...

My boss & I have started working out at 5 am every morning and we are loving that we are done for the day!

7. What I'm excited about...

Her wedding....
....in less than 2 months!


8. What I'm watching/reading...
This. Book.



I'm not watching anything at the moment :). 


9. What I'm listening to...

Sam Hunt Pandora!


10. What I'm wearing...


Lots of running shorts & tshirts since it's been so nice out!


11. What I'm doing this weekend...

Another work conference....we love these (call me crazy!)


12. What I'm looking forward to next month...

The beach!
But this time I'll be there for my 24th birthday!


13. What else is new...

Noah is almost done with his first "college" class! Good luck on your final next week!

Bonus Question:
14. What's my favorite spring/summer shoe?

Umm...Birkenstock!

I just got a pair last week, wore them around the house, & wasn't completely sold.
But I felt like I had to break them in and now they are the shoe I grab for!
I ordered this style and love them....I bought this color because they will go with anything!


Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you on those 5am workouts!!!! I am so not a morning person!
    Thanks for linking up with us for What's Up Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete