Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday- Prom




It's our monthly Show & Tell Tuesday!
I am linking up  with Andrea again :). 

Today is all about prom! At our high school just juniors & seniors go but can ask underclassmen.
I was able to go all four years and so was my best friend, Brittany. 

Freshmen prom!

 Sophomore prom :). 


My junior prom was my favorite by far!!!
We had dinner at Brittany's (right across the street) before grand march.



After grand march & prom we change and head to post prom! Every year the junior parents put on post prom and our parent group did an amazing job that year!! 


She gets married in 2 months!!!

 My senior year :).
My sister was a sophomore and she was able to go too!


My high school girlfriends & our dates!

This was so fun! I spent forever looking through FaceBook to find these pictures :).
I'm excited to look through all the other prom posts!


1 comment: