Monday, April 17, 2017

March 2017 part #2

The second part of March is commencing now :). 

We played in the Regional at home and ended up losing...boo!
But after the game we headed to the head coach's house for lunch & stayed until dinner.
(Note: Noah's beard.)

Sass. 

Thankfully he shaved it the next day!

Never a dull moment!

The following weekend we had a slumber party!


We made monster & chocolate chip cookies :). 

We ate all kinds of sweets!

Played more games of Uno than I can count!

We just had a blast :). 

Then to round out the night we had a fashion show with ALL of my jewelry lol!






I mean look at Lydia's arms!!




We had so much fun and will have to do it again!




Another Pinterest workout I love!

Oh Embry Kate....you are the life of the party!

I posted this picture on Instagram (@blakemartina) and received lots of questions about my pants.
They are from Old Navy and are my favorite pajama/lounge pants :). 

We had a surprise birthday party for one of my cousin's and he loved the Ninja Turtles as a child so that was the theme! My aunt, cousin, & mom all in character!

 My sweet hubby!

The last Wednesday of the month I drove my boss out to St. Louis which allowed me to read while she was in meetings!

A Friday night with this chick!

And what we get when we leave lol!

There's March for ya! Happy Monday :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment