Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday Favorites- Casting Crowns Edition


Happy Friday friends! I'm blogging a little later than normal (we got home LATE last night!)

Anyway I'm joining Erika , Narci , & Andrea for Friday Favorites!


First up....my Apple watch. I've spoken of it before but it's my favorite!
It's an accountability partner to me....another favorite this week has been getting up and working out before work :). 


Another favorite.....my new cuff from Farmgirl Paints....I mean the floral detail!!!

Getting my ring back and grabbing a chai tea has been just one more favorite from this week!


And lastly.....
....we headed to a Casting Crowns concert last night!
Our bosses are our favorite and took all of us & our spouses :). 








This may be one of my favorites from the night....high school boys praising Jesus :). 

 I'm a little okay maybe a lot biased but I have the best work family!!



I'm really thankful for her friendship :). 

That's all for today! We have a low key weekend and cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment